Academy Performance & Lifestyle
Empowering young players to make the right decisions and how to best manage their nutrition and recovery strategies. Our role is to develop the physical qualities of elite youth athletes alongside their individual nutrition programmes. By supporting the direct application and education standard around nutrition, we want to help develop top standard athletes that can excel physically and be resilient to injury.
Who can apply, and whats up for grabs?
We welcome partners from grassroots all the way up to international sporting institutions. Whether you’re a club coach, on the committee, secretary, parent or youth athlete, please feel welcome to get in touch below if you feel YSN can support your squad this season. Here’s what we offer:
- Educational resources to hand out to players and parents offering nutrition guidance, specific to your sport.
- A club discount on all YSN products.
- The option to invite one of our reps to your club events, training sessions or competitions. Our team will be able to offer free impartial nutrition guidance to all in attendance, alongside offering free samples for all members.
- Earn a set percentage of revenue on all purchases made at events to be paid back into to the club or venue.
- Early and free access to our meal plan app YSN Kitchen. Containing meal plans and recipes.
Sport Nutrition & Education
As the only sports nutrition brand for youth athletes globally, we invest in youth athletes, coaches and parents to help forge our current and future champions, promoting participation in high-level sport and building nutritional foundations for a generation.
We aim to empower players, parents and coaches to make better informed, responsible decisions regarding performance nutrition and lifestyle - tailored to your academy sport, level and age groups.
Using an individual player-sport approach, implemented based on a young athletes unique physical profile and advanced training status, YSN have developed a custom education pathway programme, to raise understanding across the board about the nutritional requirements of youths in sport. We explain what they are, and how to best meet them.
For more information, get in touch with us via the web form below detailing your name, club and availability or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
Please give us the following information when emailing us:
Sport You Play
League you’re involved in
Team website and social profile(s) if applicable
Note - We are now open to take bookings for 2018-19 but have limited availability.