This delicious no bake, high protein, energy and multivitamin recipe is mixed up in just 35 minutes! Perfect as a pre or post training snack on the go
•4 cups of classic Rice Krispies
•170g all-natural peanut butter (or other nut butter), partially melted
•170g golden syrup
•1 scoop of Madagascan Vanilla PROTEEN
•1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, PROTEEN® powder and vanilla essence until it forms a dough consistency.
3. Add rice krispies to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to gently fold the rice crisps into the mixture. Then, pour mixture into the pan.
4. Using a spatula, spread mixture out evenly and press into pan so the bars are compact.
5. Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes
6. Before serving or storing, use a sharp knife to cut your treats into squares.
- Like it? Share it 😆 #RefuelRightFeelRight