Single Bowl PROTEEN®️ Banana Bread Recipe 🍞
This delicious and easy high protein banana bread recipe is mixed up in just one bowl and perfect for just before, during or after training!
• 3 ripe bananas
• 1/3 cup melted butter
• 1/2 scoop Madagascan Vanilla PROTEEN®️powder
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking soda
• pinch of salt
• 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
• 1/2 cup mini white chocolate chips (you can also use milk/dark chocolate or pecan/macadamia nuts).
1. PREP: Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Spray a 8"x5" (or similar size) loaf pan with baking spray (the kind with flour in it) and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas until completely smooth. Stir in the melted butter until smooth.
3. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, PROTEEN®️ powder, baking soda, salt and flour and stir until the batter is thick and combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips then pour/scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Slice and enjoy after an intense training session or competition! 🤩
If you try this at home, be sure to share on social media and tag us in! Have any fab PROTEEN® recipes you'd like to share? Send them to us to try, and if we like them, we will share them for all of our audience to see!