Our favourite ever PRO-TEEN® recipe by far as voted by you, and they're real simple to make.
* 250g rolled oats/porridge oats
* 1 small scoop PRO-TEEN®️ (Madagascan Vanilla, yum!)
* 25g almond nutter
* 25g peanut butter
* 30g honey
* 10g coconut oil
* 1 tbsp dried sultanas and raisins
1. Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with grease proof paper.
2. Slightly heat the almond butter, peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a pan until warm. Stir to bind ingredients together.
3. Once the ingredients are combined, take off the heat and add the oats, PRO-TEEN® powder and sultanas. Mix well.
4. Once all ingredients are combined, press mixture into a square 20cm x 20cm baking tin and place in the fridge for 30-1hr, or until set.
5. Once set, take out of the fridge and slice into 12 servings
Nutrition information for entire flapjack mix
* Calories: 865
* Total Fat: 26g *High but mostly comes from the healthy fats found in coconut oil, peanut butter and almond butter
* Total Carbs: 260g
* Protein: 72g
Recipe yields three servings/bars that contains 24g of protein and 86 carbs each.