Perfect for straight after a training session when your tired muscles need to be refuelled with protein and carbohydrates. Plus, this quick recipe only takes 10mins to prep and 12-15minutes baking time 👅
- 2 scoops of Madagascan Vanilla PRO-TEEN®️
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup organic sugar and 1 tablespoon for sprinkling on top (or coconut palm sugar)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini dark/milk chocolate chips or macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 175ºC and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon. The consistency should be like typical cookie dough.
3. Using a tablespoon cookie scooper, scoop 3 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Then, flatten in your palm into a cookie shape. Place on cookie sheet and repeat.
4. Use a fork to create the classic peanut butter criss-cross shape by lightly pressing onto cookie dough. Then, sprinkle with organic cane sugar and a pinch of salt.
5. Bake at 175ºC for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies begin to turn golden brown.
6. Let cool for at least 10 minutes to let the cookies harden.
7. Have a race to the cookie jar!
Storage: Store in a tight ziplock bag or air tight Tupperware container for laters.
- Like it? Share it 😆 #RefuelRightFeelRight