Discover our tasty, oaty PROTEEN®️ Cookies made with banana, peanut butter and white chocolate chips 😋🍪
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Makes approx: 12 cookies
• 2 medium ripe bananas
• 1 scoop (50g) Madagascan Vanilla or Milk Chocolate PROTEEN®️ powder
• 1 cup rolled quick or old fashioned oats
• 2 tbsp peanut butter, unsalted
• 2 tbsp mini white chocolate chips
• Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or silicone baking mat, and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add PROTEEN®️ powder, oats and peanut butter; stir well to combine (batter’s consistency will be runny). Add white chocolate chips and give a few more stirs.
3. Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet (cookies don’t spread, so shape them now) and bake for 12-14 minutes (depending on size). Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
4. The important part - get stuck in!! 😛
- Like it? Share it 😆 #RefuelRightFeelRight